43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

Grupo Anarquistadee Studios Sociales: Why do mosquitoes bite?

Friday, December 13, 2013

Why do mosquitoes bite?

No doubt, there is nothing more annoying that a mosquito buzzing us around during the night...
Have you ever wondered why mosquitoes bite more to you? Surely you've already heard a thousand reasons, among which is, obviously, that it is the "sweetness of your blood".

However, recent studies have shown what are the real reasons why these pesky insectitos not leave you in peace, do you want to know them?
You itch if...
Sweat: did you know that when you sweat, your body is filled with salt and humidity? This, in short, is one of the most attractive things for mosquitoes.
Not bathing: Messier between your body, is more will attract these annoying insectitos.
Breathing: When we breathe, our body emits carbon dioxide (CO2), and it is precisely this that makes that mosquitoes will detect that there is "blood fresh' to suck.
Movement: As all predators on the planet, the mosquito is also easier to identify his victim with the same movement.
Use perfumes: especially those with smells sweet or floral, since these scents attract mosquitoes.
Wear dark colors: according to Japanese research, mosquitoes are attracted to dark colors, especially red and black.
Body temperature: these small insects are always looking for heat, so if you have heat or your body has a high temperature is more attractive for them.
Foot odor: Although seems to us a bad smell, the mosquito is something that attracts them strongly.
Food: This is also one of the factors influential in mosquito bites, and especially foods such as cheese or beer are catalysts to attract mosquitoes.
Creams: Some creams contain compounds such as lactic acid that tends to attract mosquitoes.

6 comments:

  1. Dalam Kongres Nasional XXI Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia (PII), Heru Dewanto terpilih menjadi Ketua Umum PII periode 2018-2021. Di era kepemimpinannya, Heru punya agenda besar yaitu mentransformasi PII, dari yang semula lembaga swadaya masyarakat (LSM), menjadi institusi yang menyelenggarakan registrasi dan sertifikasi keinsinyuran guna meningkatkan profesionalisme insinyur di Tanah Air.
    Please share more like that.
    will help you more:
    heru dewanto pii

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do,.for more information simply open this link ........www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week... Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home... I've been doing this for 6 months now and last month i've earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!! Learn more about it on the following link...>>>>> ­www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m making over $15k a month working online. I kept seeing how some people are able to earn a lot of money online, so I decided to look into it. I had luck to stumble upon something that totally changed my life. After 2 months of searching, last month I received a paycheck for $15376 for just working on the laptop for a few hours weekly. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it copy below web>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://bit.ly/2XQytZF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every month makes more than $18k by just doing very easy and simple online job from homr. Last month i have made and received $19428 from this work by just giving this only 2 to 3 hrs a day. Everybody can now get this job and start earning money online just by follow instructions on this web HERE☛ www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m making over $15k a month working online. I kept seeing how some people are able to earn a lot of money online, so I decided to look into it. I had luck to stumble upon something that totally changed my life. After 2 months of searching, last month I received a paycheck for $15376 for just working on the laptop for a few hours weekly. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it copy below web>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete